Sports Activities Nearby
At only a few steps from the hotel:
- soccer camp: with synthetic grass, at only a few meters from the hotel;
- basketball field, communal field at 300 meters from the hotel;
- bocce court, communal court at only 200 meters from the hotel;
- roller skating rink, communal rink at only 300 meters from the hotel
At a few chilometers you find:
- hippodromes, various possibilities at the numerous hippodromes in an area between 5-10 km;
- golf, three courses with 18 holes at ca. 60 km and one course with 9 holes at 10 km.
Trekking on the Mountains
Abruzzo and its parks, where bears, wolves and chamois live undisturbed. We will advise you for the best routes to discover the most beautiful Natural Parks in Abruzzo. The Gran Sasso, the only mountain in the Apennines with alpine characteristics. The Corno Grande with its 2912 meters is the highest peak in central and southern Italy. The Monti della Laga, a sort of “last paradise” that is still largely intact with its beautiful waterfalls and dense beech woods.
The Abruzzo National Park, the first national park to be established in 1922. Thanks to it, it was possible to protect flora and fauna that is typical in Abruzzo. Majella, considered the “mother mountain” of Abruzzo. Huge valleys, home to many caves and hermitages, open along its sides.
Fishing from the cliff is very common on the shore in Villa Rosa and Martinsicuro, as there are some small piers starting from the shoreline and stretching towards the sea. Being accessible, they are favourite points used to admire the sea or to go fishing. With a little luck and skill, you can fish for bass, mullet and bream.
Deep Sea Fishing is another possible activity in our area. The favourite starting point is the port in San Benedetto del Tronto. Here is a service of ferries that carry the fishermen off, providing them with rods and bait for bluefin tuna, mackerel, horse mackerel, frigate tuna and anchovies.